Air Pistol Shooting
Select your group size for pricing
Fancy yourself a sharp shooter? Put your trigger finger to the test on our pistol range.
What to expect
Our knowledgeable instructors will take you through the following:
- Health and safety
- Rules of the range
- Handling and shooting technique (aspects of the grip, aiming, quick target acquisition and shot placement)
- Competitions (here your speed and accuracy will be put to the test)
Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to arrange a bespoke session for you.
The activity will last approximately one hour.
During your session you will be equipped with the SIG Sauer P226 air pistol (.177 calibre).
What To Bring
- Water & food (drinks available on site)
- Warm clothing if a cold day
What We provide
- All equipment
- Water & food available on site
Minimum age of 13 years old. All participants under the age of 18 will require full parental/guardian consent and be accompanied by the parent/guardian during the activity.
We have more packages available that are perfect for hen or stag parties, corporate groups, or friends & family who just want to have a great day out!
You don't have to pick just one, try a few activities! We will keep a track of the scores from your activities and will give you a total score at the end of the activity or day. Pricing is as below:
- £42.00 pp – two activities
- £57.00 pp – three activities
Full day of experiences:
The day runs from 9am to 5pm. An example itinerary is below, but we can tailor the day to your preferences to create a bespoke session especially for you:
- 9.00 to 12.00 – activities (archery, air rifle target shooting and axe throwing)
- 12.00 -13.00 – break for lunch
- 13.00-17.00 – kayaking or canoeing on the river
We have a large undercover barn or plenty of outdoor space to use for lunchtime. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks or we can arrange catering for you.